We are currently only hiring for our NIGHT SHIFT 7pm – 7am
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change. Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience on high-speed production equipment required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g., lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Collins, CO 80525: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)