Nearly 38% of American households include cats and more owners than ever before are committed to providing their pets with beneficial supplements. Because savvy pet owners demand high-quality products, functional cat soft chews are a rapidly growing pet industry market. PetDine serves this market by partnering with brands to offer expert pet supplement manufacturing and business growth support.
Private-Label & Clean-Label Cat Supplements
This continuing market growth shows that soft chew customers desire products made with the highest-quality ingredients. They want supplements that are scientifically formulated to benefit their cats without unnecessary ingredients such as gumming agents and preservatives.
PetDine provides clean-label pet supplement manufacturing, which means you can trust that your private-label products are always made to suit your customer’s needs using the highest quality ingredients available. We’ll help you create industry-leading supplements with ingredients your customers know and trust as healthy and safe for their cats.
PetDine cat chews offer a 30% higher average palatability and acceptance rate than the current industry average. That’s an edge you can take to market.
Our entire team of experts will partner with you through every step of the process to bring your custom-formulated product to market. We support your brand with deep research and product development at our Innovation Lab and your formulation is exclusive to your customers and your brand only.
Speaking of brands, there will never be a PetDine labeled cat soft chews on the market. Our brand is 100% about you and your products.
Learn about our partnership approach to developing your custom pet supplement brand.
Benefits of Supplemental Soft Chews
- Deliver functional and nutritional benefits to cats in a tasty, healthy soft chew.
- Offer cats daily support for anxiety, joint pain, allergies, digestive and urinary tract issues, and more.
- Offer an alternative to hard supplements for cats with dental problems.
Protect and Preserve the Quality of Your Soft Chews
Unlike other pet supplement manufacturing, our soft chews are made with a proprietary process that doesn’t require heat, water, or gumming agents. Heat can deteriorate a product’s effectiveness (as it does with kibble). Water requires adding more preservatives to extend shelf life and prevent mold growth. Gumming agents help control that moisture, but can cause digestive problems.
Our process preserves the texture, flavor, and benefits without any of these downsides, so you can bring a superior custom product to market – and use those unique benefits to promote it.
Work With PetDine to Develop Your Unique Pet Chews Brand
When developing your custom products, there are several ways we can help you differentiate your brand in this growing market:
- Select from more than 300 unique, high-quality ingredients that are sourced from vetted and certified suppliers.
- Learn how we offer select novel ingredients exclusive to our clients.
- Choose from a variety of shapes (heart, square, circle, etc.) or create your own custom shape.
- Validate – through palatability and quality analysis testing – new packaging ideas to bring to market.