As pet ownership in the U.S. continues to grow, so does the product market and pet parents are more committed than ever to providing their animals with high-quality treats. Because your customers want to buy from brands they trust, it’s important that you partner with a pet product manufacturing company that can fully support your business goals. PetDine partners with brands by offering expert baked pet treats manufacturing and comprehensive business growth support.
Custom & Stock Baked Treats
Whether you’re looking for stock pet treats and biscuits that you can brand with your label or custom formulations that are unique to your customers’ needs, we can help you bring the highest quality treats to market.
All of our baked treats are made with high-quality ingredients and without the use of gumming agents and preservatives. We can also custom formulate your treats with functional ingredients for added nutritional and health benefits and develop them without wheat, soy, and corn.
For custom treats, we harness the passion and experience of our entire team of experts to help you create industry-leading products that are formulated for your customers and exclusive to your brand.
Speaking of brands, there is no PetDine labeled baked treat on the market. Our brand is 100% about you and your products.
Learn more about how we partner with your team to develop your custom pet supplement brand.
Benefits of Baked Treats for Pets
- A great way to bond with pets and reward them for good behavior.
- Treats with fewer ingredients help balance diet and can aid digestion.
- Engages pets while offering them great taste and palatability.
- Add functional ingredients to support allergies, joint pain, anxiety, and more.
Types of Baked Pet Treats
PetDine manufactures a variety of baked pet treats to appeal to your customers:
- Crunchy – firm, crunchy-textured treats with minimal moisture
- Cookies – crunchy treats oven-baked or wire-cut in a variety of shapes
- Soft & Chewy – made with ingredients that maintain soft texture
- Rotary Biscuits – utilize rotary cutter for desired biscuit shape
- Wire-Cut Biscuits – extruded biscuits, sliced with wire to retain shape
Develop Your Unique Baked Treats Brand
Here’s how we can help you differentiate your brand in the marketplace when you work with PetDine to develop your baked treats brand:
- Scientifically formulated treats with no gumming agents or preservatives.
- Unique, simple, and high-quality ingredients from certified vendors.
- Keep up with demand with access to SQF– and GMP-certified production facilities.
- All treats can be made wheat, soy, and corn-free.
- Offer treats in a variety of shapes and sizes.