Along with the rise in pet adoptions comes pet parents’ desire to train their animals to exhibit positive behaviors. This increases the demand for high-quality treats made with all-natural ingredients to help keep pets healthy when rewarding them with training treats in addition to their daily meals.
You can stake your claim in this growing market by partnering with PetDine to develop your own unique brand. This partnership harnesses the power of our expert pet training treats manufacturing and our complete business growth support to help you succeed.
Custom & Stock Pet Training Treats
PetDine pet treat manufacturing offers a full range of stock products, including training treats. You can purchase these in bulk to repackage with your own label and go straight to market. We can also work with you to custom formulate pet training treats to meet your customers’ demands for a final product that is unique to your brand only.
Speaking of brands, there are no PetDine labeled pet training treats on the market. Our brand is 100% about you and your products.
Learn more about our partnership approach to developing your custom brand.
Benefits of Training Treats for Pets
Some important benefits to high-quality training treats include:
- Tasty and palatable treats motivate pets to practice desired behaviors.
- Free of preservatives and gumming agents.
- Made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
- Small and easy to hold in pocket for use as needed.
- Offer support for allergies, joint pain, digestion, and more with added functional ingredients.
Types of Training Treats
- Semi-Moist – soft, chewy treats that offer an alternative to pets with dental issues and senior pets
- Rotary Baked – dry, oven-finished treats, baked to help preserve nutrients
Develop Your Unique Training Treats Brand
PetDine pet product manufacturing offers a true partnership to develop your custom training treats. We’ll help you differentiate your brand from your competition with:
- Validated palatability and quality analysis testing.
- New packaging ideas to introduce to the market.
- Ability to meet demand with access to SQF– and GMP– certified production facilities.
- Custom formulations built to meet AAFCO’s nutritional feeding guidelines.
- High-quality ingredients from certified vendors.