Dental chews dominate nearly 25% of sales in the current pet chew market and more pet parents than ever seek brands made with the highest-quality ingredients. You can seize your piece of this growing market by partnering with PetDine to develop your unique brand. We provide a proven combination of expert pet dental chews manufacturing and extensive business growth support for our partner brands.
Custom & Stock Dental Chews
You can grow your brand by packaging our stock dental sticks and durable chew sticks with your unique label or our team of experts can help you custom-formulate dental chews for your customers’ specific needs. Custom formulations can include functional ingredients and are always private and exclusive to your brand.
Speaking of brands, there are no PetDine labeled pet dental chews on the market. Our brand is 100% about you and your products.
Learn more about how we partner with your team to develop your custom pet supplement brand.
Benefits of Pet Dental Chews
Some important benefits to regular use of pet dental chews include:
- Promotes daily chewing activity that supports dental and gum health.
- Helps improve blood flow to the gums and prevent gingivitis.
- Aids in controlling tartar buildup, which can turn into plaque.
- Improves bad breath.
- Offers relief for allergies, joint pain, anxiety, and more by adding functional ingredients.
- Can be made with grain or grain-free.
Types of Dental Chews
Our pet chews manufacturing facilities currently produce two types of dental chews:
- Dental Sticks – made with all-natural ingredients that support dental health
- Durable Chew Sticks – durable, pliable, and longer-lasting chew sticks offer a unique texture and chewing experience
Develop Your Unique Dental Chews Brand
When you partner with PetDine for your pet product manufacturing, we will help you differentiate your dental chews brand in the marketplace by:
- Formulating longer-lasting chews.
- Using all-natural, high-quality ingredients from certified vendors.
- Meeting your production demands with access to SQF– and GMP-certified facilities.
- Delivering novel dental chews in a variety of shapes and sizes.