Every day more people welcome dogs into their families, and a growing number of pet parents are committed to providing them with beneficial supplements. Functional dog soft chews are one of the fastest-growing markets in the pet industry. PetDine serves this market by partnering with brands to offer expert pet supplement dog soft chews manufacturing and business growth support.
Private-Label & Clean-Label Dog Soft Chew Pet Supplements
Your discerning pet chews customers demand products made of the highest-quality ingredients. They want supplements that are scientifically formulated to benefit their dogs without unnecessary gumming agents and preservatives.
PetDine is a clean-label pet supplement soft chews manufacturer. This means you can trust that your private-label products will always be made with your customers in mind, using the highest quality ingredients. We’ll help you create industry-leading products with ingredients your customers will recognize and trust as wholesome and safe daily supplements for their dogs.
We partner with you using the passion and experience of our entire team of experts through every step of the process to bring your custom-formulated product to market. This formulation is exclusive to your customers and your brand only.
Speaking of brands, there is no PetDine labeled pet soft chew on the market. Our brand is 100% about you and your products.
Learn about our partnership approach to developing your custom pet supplement brand.
Benefits of Supplemental Soft Chews
- Deliver functional, nutritional benefits to dogs in a tasty, healthy soft chew.
- Offer dogs support for anxiety, joint pain, allergies, and more.
- Promote bonding and reinforce positive behavior with trusted functional chews dog parents can offer with confidence.
- Offer an alternative to hard supplements for small dogs and puppies, or older dogs with dental problems.
Protect and Preserve the Quality of Your Soft Chews
Unlike other animal supplement manufacturers, our soft chews are made without using heat, water, or gumming agents. Heat can deteriorate a product’s effectiveness (as it does with kibble). Using water requires high levels of preservatives to extend shelf life and eliminate the chance of mold. Gumming agents help control moisture, but they can cause digestive problems in some animals.
Our process preserves the texture, flavor, and benefits of all ingredients without any of these downsides, so you can bring a superior product to market–and use those unique benefits to promote it.
Work With PetDine to Develop Your Unique Pet Chews Brand
When developing your customized soft chew products, there are several ways we can help you differentiate your brand in the marketplace:
- Select from more than 300 unique, high-quality ingredients that are sourced from vetted and certified suppliers.
- Learn how we offer select novel ingredients exclusive to our clients.
- Choose from a variety of shapes (heart, square, circle, etc.) or create your own custom shape.
- Validate – through production and lab testing – new packaging ideas to bring to market.