- A Purchase Order will be scheduled for Production after completing Steps 4-5.
- SO#, Estimated Production Date, and Production Facility information will be sent via the Message Center in the Portal once Step 5 has been completed.
Pre-Production: Steps 1-8
Post-Production: Steps 9-13
- All “Estimated Production Dates” are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Steps 6-8 must be completed 4 weeks prior to the Estimated Production Date.
- Failure to do so will cause a delay in production.
Step 1: Getting Started
TASK: Log-In using the email and password that you set-up.
TASK: Confirm that the information in your Company Profile is correct.
TASK: Confirm the users in your account. Make any necessary edits.
TASK: Send a test message to Client Relations
——After completing these steps, you are ready to move forward to place an order.——
——If you are placing your first Portal order proceed to Step 2A.——
——If you are placing a Reorder of a previous Portal order proceed to Step 2B——
Step 2A: Submitting a Project Brief/First Portal Order Process
*This step will show you how to place your first order in the Portal.*
TASK: Submit a Project Brief
- New projects are inquiries for new products that don’t have a formula or finished PetDine code.
- All first time Portal orders will need to go through the Submit a Project Brief step. Please include your PetDine finished Item Code in your submission.
— After completing Step 2A, proceed to Step 3 —
Step 2B: How to Submit a Reorder
*You can only place a Reorder of an Order that has already been placed through the Portal. If you have not placed an order through the Portal see Step 2A: How to Submit Your FIRST Portal Order.*
Enter the following fields into your Reorder: batch size, unit quantity, unit price, PO# and Requested Ship By Date.
- Reorders only work for orders that have already been placed in the Portal and completed.
- Reorders must reflect pricing and quantities as stated on your most recent Signed Project Proposal.
— After completing your Reorder, proceed to Step 5 —-
Step 3: Review & Approve a Signed Project Proposal
After working with your Sales Representative in the message center to finalize your Project Proposal you will receive an electronic signature via email to sign the Project Proposal. Then, the Sales Representative will upload the Signed Project Proposal to the Portal.
TASK: Approve Signed Project Proposal by selecting this button at the bottom of the Proposal. This will allow you to move forward and Submit a Purchase Order.
TASK: Or select “Revise Signed Project Proposal” if you need a revision to be made.
Step 4: Submit PO & Details
TASK: Submit a Purchase Order
MORE INFO: After submitting a PO, a Client Relations representative will Request a Revision OR Approve the PO. If revisions are needed, you will be notified on your dashboard and message center. If the PO is Approved, you will receive a “My Current Task (Action Required) notification on your dashboard.
Step 5: Acknowledgement of Finalized PO
TASK: Read the PetDine Revision/Cancellation/Formula Change Policy at the bottom of the Purchase Order.
TASK: Check the box “I acknowledge this is the finalized PO and accept the terms of the revision/cancelation/formula change policy”.
- When you reach this step this means that the PO has been Approved by the Client Relations team. This is your last chance to make any revisions. If revisions are needed, message your Client Relations rep and they will get the PO moved back a step so you can resubmit the PO.
- Once you approve, the PO is sent back to the Client Relations representative. They will assign a Sales Order # and the Estimated Production Date of your order. You will then receive a My Current Tasks (Action Required) notification to move forward.
After completing this step, Client Relations will enter the Sales Order# (SO#), Estimated Production Date, and Production Facility into the Portal. This information will be sent to you via the Message Center in the Portal.
- “Estimated Production Date” is an estimate and is not a guarantee.
Complete Steps 6-8 within 4 weeks of your estimated production date.
- Failure to do so will cause a delay in production
Step 6: Submit Pack Out Requirements
Step 8: Complete Inbound Process
Here you submit all Inbound Items pertaining to your PO:
- Packaging (jars, lids, bottles, etc.)
TASK: Submit Label files
- If your Label already exists with PetDine, please submit a PDF file for us to check against our current files.
- If this is a new label, you are required to submit the following items through the Portal:
- Label Destruction Form
- PDF file of the old label
- ZIP file containing the below for the new label:
- Print-ready AI file
- Font file
- CYMK file
- PDF file
- Upload completed and finalized documents only.
- For questions, send a Message via the Message Center to your Sales Manager for assistance.
TASK: For Each Inbound Item…
- Download the Vendor Questionnaire and send it to your vendor for completion.
- Upload completed and finalized documents only.
- For questions, send a Message via the Message Center to Quality for assistance.
- No Inbound Items can be shipped until they have been Approved by the Quality team.
- Once the items are submitted they are sent to the Quality team for Approval. The Quality Team will then review all of the submitted documents, dates, etc. They have the option to “Reject” certain documents within this process.
- If any part of an Inbound Item is rejected, you will be notified on your dashboard and in the message center. In order to move forward, you will need to solve the errors called out by the Quality team.
-Submit Tracking Information for Inbound Items-
After Quality approves an Inbound Item, you will be prompted to submit tracking information for the Inbound Item.
TASK: Submit tracking information for each inbound item.
MORE INFO: At this stage, you can still add more Inbound Items if needed. After entering the shipping information Quality will acknowledge the shipping information and close out that item.
TASK: When completed with Inbound Items and all shipping information has been submitted, select “No Further Inbound Items”
MORE INFO: Quality will close out Inbound Items.
—-After the Inbound Process is Completed, No action is required Until Labs or a PPW has been uploaded by the Client Relations team.—
Step 9: View Labs
Step 11: Shipping Allocation
Submit Shipping Information for Amazon, Fulfillment/Distribution Center or Other.TASK:
Select Shipping Allocation Complete once all information has been entered.TASK:
You can only allocate up to the Unit # specified on the PPW(s). If the button for “Shipping Allocation Complete” does not appear, this means you haven’t allocated all of the available units to a destination.
Step 13: Order Completed & Closed
Once the Shipping Allocation and BOL has been sent the order is considered Completed & Closed! Congratulations!