Here you submit all Inbound Items pertaining to your PO:
-No Inbound Items-
TASK: If there are no Inbound Items needed for this order, then select “No Inbound Items”
MORE INFO: If you selected “No Inbound Items” but later you need to submit Inbound Items, Message your Client Relations representative and they will re-open this step.
TASK: For Each Inbound Item…
- Download the Vendor Questionnaire and send it to your vendor for completion.
- Upload completed and finalized documents only.
- For questions, send a Message via the Message Center to Quality for assistance.
- No Inbound Items can be shipped until they have been Approved by the Quality team.
- Once the items are submitted they are sent to the Quality team for Approval. The Quality Team will then review all of the submitted documents, dates, etc. They have the option to “Reject” certain documents within this process.
- If any part of an Inbound Item is rejected, you will be notified on your dashboard and in the message center. In order to move forward, you will need to solve the errors called out by the Quality team.
-Submit Tracking Information for Inbound Items-
After Quality approves an Inbound Item, you will be prompted to submit tracking information for the Inbound Item.
TASK: Submit tracking information for each inbound item.
MORE INFO: At this stage, you can still add more Inbound Items if needed. After entering the shipping information Quality will acknowledge the shipping information and close out that item.
TASK: When completed with Inbound Items and all shipping information has been submitted, select “No Further Inbound Items”
MORE INFO: Quality will close out Inbound Items.
—-After the Inbound Process is Completed, No action is required Until Labs or a PPW has been uploaded by the Client Relations team.—